Artist's Core

... Sign in!

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Artist's Core

... Sign in!

Artist's Core

Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Artist's Core

Forum pentru arta. In special scris, literatura, rpg. Fuck this mental prohibiton.

2 participanți

every fight may be a new start!

Robbie Bubblle

Data de inscriere : 29/12/2011
    Localizare : Romania.

every fight may be a new start! Empty every fight may be a new start!

Mesaj  Robbie Bubblle Mar Ian 03, 2012 12:33 pm

along the few years i lived i learned how to fight,to face situations,never back down so that always even if i didn't get what i wanted i knew i went for it,that i did my best to touch my purpose.there were a lot of "situations" in which i or go for what i was up to or surrender,not a valid option,so thats how i learned to keep my head up.of course i have been pushed from different direction in totaly oposite directions...i was forced to suppress feelings and opinions,to ignore true love..to fake it into "friendship" just 4 everything to end up "ok".but showed or hidden the fight was still on..was,or is?i don't know so untill i can understand myself and my feelings i should probably shut the fu*k up.stop telling people how i feel :)
    Katya Anjoux - Admin
    Katya Anjoux - Admin
    The Ultimate, Incontestable Queen.
    The Ultimate, Incontestable Queen.

Data de inscriere : 20/10/2011
    Varsta : 103

every fight may be a new start! Empty Re: every fight may be a new start!

Mesaj  Katya Anjoux - Admin Mier Ian 04, 2012 5:54 am

you shouldn't shut the fuck up. london1 Just keep it up with Bloddy Mary and Piggy Man. death1

Data/ora curentă este: Mier Sept 18, 2024 5:37 pm